Although plush toys are cute, but because they like to hold them all the time, they are prone to produce a lot of bacteria after a long time. Let me tell you about the cleaning method of concentrated beauty toys:
1. Adsorbent dry cleaning with coarse salt: Required materials: a bag of coarse salt (large grain salt) and a plastic bag Put the dirty plush toy in the plastic bag, put an appropriate amount of coarse salt, and then tie the mouth Hold, shake vigorously. After a few minutes, the toy will slowly become clean as the salt grains turn black. The principle of this method is to use the adsorption effect of salt, namely sodium chloride, on dirt. Because table salt has a strong disinfection effect, it not only cleans the toys, but also effectively kills bacteria and viruses.
2. Use soda powder to absorb dry cleaning: it is more suitable for larger plush toys to buy a pack of soda powder, put the soda powder and dirty plush toys into a large plastic bag, tie the bag tightly and shake it hard, You will slowly find that the plush toy becomes clean. Finally, the soda powder becomes gray-black due to the adsorption of dirt, just take it out and shake off the soda powder. This method is more suitable for larger plush toys and plush toys that make sounds.
3. Use detergent foam to scrub: Required materials: water, silk detergent, soft brush (or other tools can be used instead) Put water and silk detergent in the basin, use a general soft brush or other Stir the water in the basin with the tool to stir up rich foam, and then use a soft brush to clean the surface of the plush toy with the foam. Be careful not to get too much water on the brush. After brushing the surface of the plush toy, wrap the plush toy with a bath towel, and put it in a basin full of clean water for pressure washing. This will remove dust and washing liquid from the plush toy. Then put the plush toy in a water basin with softener and soak it for a few minutes, and then press and wash it several times in a water basin filled with clean water until the water in the basin becomes clear from turbidity. The cleaned plush toy is still wrapped in a bath towel, and placed in the washing machine to be gently dehydrated. The dehydrated plush toy is shaped and combed, and then placed in a ventilated place to dry. Pay attention to drying in a ventilated place when drying. It is best not to expose to the sun, or not to be exposed to the sun. It cannot be sterilized if it is not exposed to the sun.
4. Disinfection and washing: It is more suitable for plush toys such as electronics and sound. In order to prevent the wear of the small accessories on the plush toy, tape the parts of the plush toy, put it in a laundry bag and choose the rubbing method to wash, after drying, hang it in a cool place to dry. When drying, you can pat the plush toy to make the fur and stuffing fluffy and soft, so that the shape of the plush toy will be better restored after cleaning. We usually put an appropriate amount of detergent into the clean water when washing with water for disinfection. At the same time of washing, you can also add an appropriate amount of washing powder or detergent for disinfection to achieve antibacterial and anti-mite functions.
5. Sun exposure Sun exposure is the easiest and most labor-saving cleaning method for plush toys. Ultraviolet rays can effectively kill some invisible bacteria and ensure the basic hygiene of . But it should be noted that this method is only suitable for plush with a lighter color, because the fabric and material are different, and some plush may fade easily. When drying, it should be placed outdoors. If the sun shines through the glass, it will not have any sterilization effect. It is very good to take the plush toy. outside to dry often.